- Custom design from start to finish, which includes everything from providing you with design services to a prototype.
- Access to a highly skilled tooling facility with the ability to manufacture your custom mold, modify existing molds or bring an old mold back into production.
- We can mold parts that require molded in inserts and internal threads. The assistance of internal cams makes this possible.
- We specialize in engineering grade resins and can consult with material supplier to find the resin that will fit your need.
- Provide you with custom or stock colors for your parts. We can match or duplicate any color under the sun.
- Provide alloyed materials to tailor a material to your applications. We always properly maintain your mold before putting it back on our shelf. During production runs, our manufacturing and quality control staff sustain a job report log. They log the condition of each mold & the condition of the parts that were last produced from the mold; then they communicate that information with our mold technicians. Our tool room is equipped to handle most of the mold repair & the maintenance. Our goal is to have your molds always running in excellent condition with minimum repair.